Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Status Redux.

I had a wonderful woman, who helped balance my whole world. Who wasn't perfect, because we all know no one is, but was perfect for me. She worked hard, she would do anything for me. She made me laugh and drove me crazy, she is my best friend, who I want to grow old with, who I am thankful for everyday, and who I couldn't live without. I want to brag about her a little and put this as my status, but I can't. My heart is broken and she is gone. A cold void now lies in her place, and my heart bleeds with agony as I lament her departure. Every sound in my life is a dirge, every colour has faded to grey. I fight tears every single day and finally have regrets in my life for the worst mistakes that I ever made. I have never loved anyone in my life as I do you. But I cannot put this as my status. So I keep this pain assigned to this virtual obsidian scrawl, the blood of my heart flowing down the page as these colourless letters...

No comments: