This pause, these moments
They bring memories
Beautiful, now painful,
You float back into my life
Your loving gaze surveyed me
Your slender arms enfolded me
Your breath warmed me
Your heart completed me.
Now it plays through my mind
Dusted and crackled, blurred
An old preserved film, a silent movie
Your words without sound
My heart aches, a painful beat,
I am directionless without you
My life unbalanced, incomplete
My wailing cries, soundless.
Dry my tears
And I will kiss your's
Bring love to my life
And I will to your's.
Love me
Forever.
I love you
Forever.
They bring memories
Beautiful, now painful,
You float back into my life
Your loving gaze surveyed me
Your slender arms enfolded me
Your breath warmed me
Your heart completed me.
Now it plays through my mind
Dusted and crackled, blurred
An old preserved film, a silent movie
Your words without sound
My heart aches, a painful beat,
I am directionless without you
My life unbalanced, incomplete
My wailing cries, soundless.
Dry my tears
And I will kiss your's
Bring love to my life
And I will to your's.
Love me
Forever.
I love you
Forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment