Your eyes filled with terror
Your body shook, trembling from the cold wind
But the waters rose, the rain smashing into the pavement
Your panic is rising to fever pitch
Fingers frozen numb, toes blue in cryosleep
Exhausted, we both work as one
Never have I so wanted to take away your fears
As we bail through the rising waters
The levels slowly approach that of irreversable damage
Then at last, a clarion, a heralding tone
Our saviour has arrived, an answer to our darknened tired eyes
He works his magic, the waters receding.
But never have I felt so victorious
Never have I felt so joined to another
Never have I felt so complete with another being.
Soaked, dirty and drained
My perfect queen, my ultimate love
I never wanted to let go of you.
Our flood provided me
With one of the most beautiful moments
A bond unparalleled.
Your body shook, trembling from the cold wind
But the waters rose, the rain smashing into the pavement
Your panic is rising to fever pitch
Fingers frozen numb, toes blue in cryosleep
Exhausted, we both work as one
Never have I so wanted to take away your fears
As we bail through the rising waters
The levels slowly approach that of irreversable damage
Then at last, a clarion, a heralding tone
Our saviour has arrived, an answer to our darknened tired eyes
He works his magic, the waters receding.
But never have I felt so victorious
Never have I felt so joined to another
Never have I felt so complete with another being.
Soaked, dirty and drained
My perfect queen, my ultimate love
I never wanted to let go of you.
Our flood provided me
With one of the most beautiful moments
A bond unparalleled.
No comments:
Post a Comment