Tuesday, December 26, 2006

RIP Tiffany Fahey

While everyone is talking about James Brown's passing today, in my opinion a more important issue back here in Sydney today: Former NSW Premier John Fahey and his wife Colleen lost their gorgeous daughter Tiffany today in a car crash at Moorebank.

Aside from thinking Paul Keating is a god these days, I'm not one to worship politicians but this is certainly deserving of a mention and respect to the family of the deceased.

Fahey was a good Premier, and who can forget his leap from the chair upon the announcement of Sydney's clinch of the 2000 Olympics?

I feel for this family. They've lost a beautiful young woman who had a bright future.

More details from the SMH here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I met Tiffany about 11 years ago and she told me her Dad was awful to her and had ruined her life. I know she took drugs, but when I had met her I don't think she had, she was just very mentally unstable. Goodbye Tiffany, I hope you have found some peace.