C | NET's news site reports that a study has concluded one-third of U.S. teens own and iPod:
For 2006, one-third of teens reported owning an Apple Computer iPod, up from only 1 percent in 2003, according to the study. More than half said they also own and play Sony's PlayStation 2, and one-third said they own an original Microsoft Xbox game console. But as many as three quarters reported playing video games on a regular basis.
Somewhat unsurprising if you ask me, given how many white earphones I see on the train everyday to work. It's also funny seeing this kind of stuff in the news these days... for those of us who have been geeking away for the last 10 years, articles like this seem almost old news, or rather 10 years late... I never thought I would see adverts for Doom III and Quake IV on buses, but I guess anything can happen :)
No comments:
Post a Comment