Saturday, September 02, 2006

Troubles with Supernal

I knew somewhere along the line something like this was going to happen sooner or later.

It would appear my order for 2 medium sized Drudkh t-shirts along with my copy of Weakling's "Dead as Dreams" album has been lost either by incorrect addressing by Supernal records, or a bad shipping service.

It's been one month since my order was paid for, and Alex from Supernal is probably spewing that this has happened because now he has an unhappy customer.

I have no idea how to deal with this, as it's the first time it's happened, and I don't think Supernal are going to replace my order (also given he's now taking longer than usual to respond to my passive emails to him).

So it looks like I am going to have to shell out more money to re-order the whole lot and not have it sent to the previous address. Not happy :(

No comments: