I *LOVE* women. I love their sexiness, their curves etc etc. But I also love a woman who is intelligent, is classy and has self-respect, and doesnt come across cheap and a game player.
Raunch culture is the direct opposite: it's cheap, slutty, portrays women as sex objects in ways which makes my jaw job and glorifies the gameplaying aspect of sexual relations. It's become a publicly acceptable version of mysogeny and completely destroys everything women fought so hard for back in the 1970's.
Any female (and male for that matter) who supports raunch culture should be ashamed: you are damning your own rights and condemning yourself to a treatment akin to that of women in the middle ages!
It's UTTERLY disgusting, there is NO justification for it and I am sick to death seeing it everywhere, as well as of people who loudly proclaim they're against against, yet are the very ones waltzing about wearing "Porn Star" shirts. F**K OFF.
No comments:
Post a Comment