A clear night of stars
of Explosions In The Sky.
Cold and shivering
I can feel the regret sinking in
That I want to tell you
Cold and shivering
I can feel the regret sinking in
That I want to tell you
- I can't fight this feeling anymore.
How I've felt all this time
That I don't want to be friends anymore
I want to be closer
I want to feel your warmth
Smell your skin, touch your face
Feel your slender waist in my arm
Listen to your voice in my ear
Bury my face in your hair
And tell you that all this time
I've been in love with you
I have to hug you one last time for now
Look you one last time in the eyes
Before I open the taxi door
And wrench myself away from you
From holding you for too long
Knowing that you'll know
How I've felt all this time
That I don't want to be friends anymore
I want to be closer
I want to feel your warmth
Smell your skin, touch your face
Feel your slender waist in my arm
Listen to your voice in my ear
Bury my face in your hair
And tell you that all this time
I've been in love with you
I have to hug you one last time for now
Look you one last time in the eyes
Before I open the taxi door
And wrench myself away from you
From holding you for too long
Knowing that you'll know
That I want your hand in mine forever until I die.
No comments:
Post a Comment