My wife got sick. She was constantly nervous because of problems at work, personal life, her failures and children. She lost 30 pounds and weighted about 90 pounds. She got very skinny and was constantly crying. She was not a happy woman. She had suffered from continuing headaches, heart pain and jammed nerves in her back and ribs. She did not sleep well, falling asleep only in the mornings and got tired very quickly during the day. Our relationship was on the verge of a break up. Her beauty was leaving her somewhere, she had bags under her eyes, she was poking her head, and stopped taking care of herself. She refused to shoot the films and rejected any role. I lost hope and thought that we’ll get divorced soon… But then I decided to act. After all I’ve got the most beautiful woman on earth. She is the idol of more than half of men and women on earth, and I was the one allowed to fall asleep next to her and to hug her. I began to shower her with flowers, kisses and compliments. I surprised and pleased her every minute. I gave her a lot of gifts and lived just for her. I spoke in public only about her. I incorporated all themes in her direction. I praised her in front of her own and our mutual friends. You won’t believe it, but she blossomed. She became better. She gained weight, was no longer nervous and loved me even more than ever. I had no clue that she CAN love that much.
And then I realized one thing: the woman is the reflection of her man.
If you love her to the point of madness, she will become it.
~ Brad Pitt
And then I realized one thing: the woman is the reflection of her man.
If you love her to the point of madness, she will become it.
~ Brad Pitt
1 comment:
That was a very touching what you shared. How true and interesting I find it to be. In almost any and all relationships, when there is that feeling of lacking, the women can most often be a deciding factor in things. It is not to say a man cannot be the one who should be showered with love to make the woman happy, but they are the ones with great emotions. I read a story similar to this a few years ago and its funny how sometimes you happen to stumble across similar sayings again. It makes a person wonder if these are simple little reminders for all of us and that it is important to share these things when we happen to see them so others can share them too.
Post a Comment