Saturday, March 09, 2013

The Dream



Every time I wake up
There's an open space
But I see your eyes of blue

Echoes in an empty room
Everytime I breathe
I'm still hearing you

You're not here in this place
And now each step I take
Wishing I wasn't walking alone

I want to open my eyes
And see this all gone
That you're still there in front of me

I want to end the night
Looking into your eyes
Gazing into my heart again

Heart is tight now
Skin so cold
‘cause you're not here in my arms

You're gone
Back into the shadows
Walking away once more

Shoulders shaking, heart breaking
"I can't do this anymore"
Baby there was nothing to do 
Now stop your tears
Nothin to do just love

I want to open my eyes
And see this all gone
That you're still there in front of me

Can this silence end now?
Your golden hair spilling onto me
Can this distance close now?
Drink your kiss, love into me
Can these tears stop now?
My life’s complete, you’re one with me

I want to open my eyes
And see this all gone
That you're still there in front of me

I want to end the night
Looking into your eyes
Tell me you love me once more...

Lyrics by MB.

No comments: