Sunday, March 10, 2013

In the broken heart, a shattered rainbow with dizzy colours.

Round, round
The merry-go-round
Left, right
Up and down
Circles, circles,
So very dizzy.

I love you
I hate you
I kiss you
I spit on you
I love you
Fuck you.

The best thing that ever happened to me.
The heaviest drain, ball and chain,
Devoted, I'll never let go,
Too hard basket, piss off, leave me alone.
I hate what happened to you,
You deserve every piece of hell you got.

My perfect goddess
Emotionless bitch.
My ultimate Queen
Self-loathing slut
My beautiful angel
You. The dysfunctional failure.

Round, round
The merry-go-round
Left, right
Up and down
Circles, circles,
So very dizzy.

A broken heart splinters
Shattered blinding bright
With more colours than any rainbow.
Circles, circles. So very VERY dizzy.
Which is left, which is right?
Which is dark, which is light?

No comments: