I stare watching that black screen
Waiting to see your name in light.
Wishing for a sentence to come
I want to say I'm so badly broken.
I want to say my heart is dragging
Off the back of an old bus
Bloodied, bruised and damaged.
Crimson streaks of my love for you
Lining the roads everywhere in my life
I wonder what you're doing
As I sit here thinking of you
If you think about me.
Or whether you hate me
If you want to spit on me.
If you want to wipe me out of your life.
If you know that I never stopped being in awe of you
If you know that I wanted to impress youIf you know how desperately I love you.
Waiting to see your name in light.
Wishing for a sentence to come
I want to say I'm so badly broken.
I want to say my heart is dragging
Off the back of an old bus
Bloodied, bruised and damaged.
Crimson streaks of my love for you
Lining the roads everywhere in my life
I wonder what you're doing
As I sit here thinking of you
If you think about me.
Or whether you hate me
If you want to spit on me.
If you want to wipe me out of your life.
If you know that I never stopped being in awe of you
If you know that I wanted to impress youIf you know how desperately I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment