The warmth of your skin in the morning
Absorbing the sun into your beautiful face
I've waited for about half an hour
Patiently for your gorgeous eyes to slide open
I move as close to you as I can
I just want to be in your arms forever
I don't want to let go, I'm so safe
So loved.
Every day I couldn't wait for you to enter the world
I never knew what I wanted to tell you
But I knew I always wanted to share something
I always wanted you to have some piece of me
Your gentle hands touching my face
Caressing my shoulders and chest
No place in the world is as beautiful
As being in my baby's arms
Have me
All of me
Take me into your soul
There's no place I'd rather be.
Absorbing the sun into your beautiful face
I've waited for about half an hour
Patiently for your gorgeous eyes to slide open
I move as close to you as I can
I just want to be in your arms forever
I don't want to let go, I'm so safe
So loved.
Every day I couldn't wait for you to enter the world
I never knew what I wanted to tell you
But I knew I always wanted to share something
I always wanted you to have some piece of me
Your gentle hands touching my face
Caressing my shoulders and chest
No place in the world is as beautiful
As being in my baby's arms
Have me
All of me
Take me into your soul
There's no place I'd rather be.
No comments:
Post a Comment